Monday, May 17, 2010

Wild Animals (In the City)

By now you may have noticed that I take pictures of random things. With my dad in town, I seem to be spotting more animals on my travels around the city.

First off, we met some guy walking around with a plastic pig on his shoulder. I thought he was protesting people who eat pork or something. Turns out it had to do with the election. Some analogy of 'snouts in the troughs' but I didn't get it. Dad (looking very sinister in his dark glasses) decides to help the man with his pig.




Next, I really admired these lamp posts along the Queen's walk on the river Thames. How cool are they? Not only do I really appreciate the classic wrought iron design but they are made of fish. Don't you wish you could have some of these in your neighborhood? Really, don't you? Wild fish!


Giving character to a lamp post. I love it.

No comments: