Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Isn't California Known for Fresh Food?

Since I just came back from California, which is generally known to have very fresh food as it is one of the produce captials of the world, I thought you would find this funny. I saw this BusinessWeek advertisement in the tube station. It vindicates my American food preferences! See my earlier blog post here.




For those how have shopped at UK and US grocery stores or know about the challenges Tesco faces with expansion in California, you gotta love this ad.

1 comment:

Michael Hiscott said...

No wonder 'fresh and easy' is getting trounced by the local competition if this is the 'insights' head office at Tesco have. Wrong! The author must be writing about a different California that the one I'm in... its all Fresh, fresh, fresh here.