Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Air Africa

Actually, I think we flew Precision Air, but none the less, it was a first for me.


The domestic airport at Dar Es Salaam doesn't have very many jet bridges. In fact, it doesn't have any.


When they call everyone to the airplane, it is first come, first serve on seating arrangements. Actually, that isn't true. The tallest guy got to sit next to the pilot. I was jealous.



 We are all taking pictures in the plane as we have never sat so close to the pilot. Even if we have, we've never seen the pilot as even commuter air generally has the pilots separated from the passenger. See the tall guy in the passenger seat in front? Yep, that is NOT the co-pilot.



I am enthralled on my view from my window.




 Passing over some islands. You can just see the lovely blue lagoons.




Lastly, I was also a bit unnerved to see the runway. Again, unless you are in the cockpit, not something you get to see everyday. It made my 25 minute flight very enjoyable!! (Thank goodness it wasn't raining)

No comments: