Friday, June 14, 2013

When Not Racing in Spain

When not racing in Spain, it seems that I did the same things I did when I was actually racing in Spain. Hmmm... funny that. 

Now however, I've got the water to myself. Morning swims before stuffing my gob with croissants put me in a happy place.



That's me taking in the view after our big climb to the top. I could use a wider road, luckily, not too many cars.


After all that exercise, I needed a little pick me up at the end of the day. Look at the cute carafe of orange juice. I think I must have paid a premium for that.


For Katy's birthday, we went to an excellent tapas place. It was the ultimate definition of sharing - everything just came as plates of two. It was so so so yummy.


Katy was also in need of some refreshment after all the cycling. The sun, the water, the wine - good stuff.





Nothing like a few hairpin turns.....


This is what you do when you get to the top!




And just to show that I actually know how to put my feet up, this is what happens when I get back down to the bottom.



No comments: