Friday, December 12, 2008

Beggar at the Bar

Sorry dear readers, the work monster has reared it's ugly head and I've been a little swamped. However, I have had some great visitors lately and as soon as I steal their pictures, I'll share a bit more of our touring. In the mean time, search the web for a great Christmas tune by the Wombats (a three piece indie band from Liverpool) and laugh at my dog trying to be subtle in his attempt to see if there is any food on the table at the pub.

He's using his Jedi mind tricks... you will give me a treat... oh yes, this is the treat I am looking for...

Happy December!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...Tucker is really working "it"! I hope both of you have a very merry Christmas!!! Are you coming back to MoTown anytime soon? We miss you!!! Michael in Modesto