Monday, May 4, 2009

Friends

Headed back to the good ol' U S of A this week for work and had a chance to catch up with a few friends.

What makes a friend? Someone who lets you stay with them and doesn't mind that your crap magically expands once out of the suitcase. In my defense, I brought running, cycling and swimming gear with me - not to mention work clothes.



What makes a friend? Someone who frys up 5 different kinds of vegetables and serves it as a starter/appetizer. Good thing there were 3 of us to eat all this.







It's been 9 months since I crashed Jeff and Michelle's vacation in Italy. Therefore, we are celebrating with more wine and food. Ahh... THAT'S what makes a friend.

Thanks again to the people who let me stay with them, the people who let me borrow biking equipment from them and the people who made time out of their schedule to drink, eat and ride with me. Let's hope it isn't 6 more months until we meet again....

2 comments:

Microwave said...

You're the only one I know who recharges with her clothes and gear. :-)

Lynda said...

I was there for work! If not for the friends, clothes and gear it would have been no fun. :o)