Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas shopping

It's that time of year again. Time to figure out if I can find some fun presents around England and ship them home, or to defer to the good old internet and free shipping in the United States. In any event, I won't be making it home for Christmas this year. I'm going to have to call in my bowling scores from afar. I'm not sure if they have bowling alleys in Australia or not, but if they do, you can rest assured I'll get my score in. Yes, that's right, I'm going to Australia for Christmas. I know the blog is titled my London Adventure but the travel bug seems to know no bounds. I'm off to enjoy some sunshine, blue water and diving on the other side of the world.

So, nothing new to report. I was the recipient of a nasty head cold last week thanks to my travels to the States. After some rest this weekend, I'm finally starting to feel human again. And since I have nothing to report, I'm sharing a picture of my Christmas present to myself. That's right - I have a new toy. I'm sure you'll see this again as I damage it in one way or another.

Otherwise, Merry Christmas everyone. I'll try to post this week but it's a busy week at work getting everything squared away for year end, not to mention the fact that I need to get ready for my big trip since I'm leaving in 10 days. Hopefully more to come (I should get some photos from our xmas party soon) but if not, I'll be posting from Down Under. Merry Christmas!

No comments: