Friday, March 12, 2010

Warning Signs

With my recent international travels, I'm fascinated by all the signs and different warnings. I absolutely had to share a few of my favorites.

Hmmm.. why wouldn't you obey the traffic light? Let me tell you - it is optional in India. Cars go all over the place all the time. I've never been in a vehicle that's gone through so many red lights in my life. I had to close my eyes a few times.



Don't take your rickshaw or cattle on to the motorway.



Again, a new one that is India. Along with the traffic signals being optional, so are lanes. It is madness.


In Australia, the cars have the right of way. Completely opposite than the States. Hmmm... is that why the toilets flush the other way?



In England.


In Australia - look out for stingers! I have to say I love this graphic. No question about what you are trying to avoid here.




The remedy for being stung - vinegar. Who knew my mother's kitchen was a first aid kit?



From an Aussie boat. It reads 'Do not put anything in the toilet unless you have eaten it first, except toilet paper. This includes.... ' Ew!



I just liked this one of 'No Parking By Koalas'.


And you can't use this toy under just any supervision. It has to be competent supervision. Do you think you have to take a test to watch over Bruce?
I'm traveling again next week (surprise, surprise) so might be lax in the blog. I know you'll miss me.....


No comments: