Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tucker swims!

If you know my dog, you know that he hates water. He doesn't like to get his paws wet, avoids swimming pools and refuses to go out in the rain. So imagine my surprise when he voluntarily went swimming this weekend!


The weather was very hot in England and the fur coat was a little much for my boy. What I really think happened is his competitive nature took over and he couldn't sit back and watch Stan and Alfie play fetch without him. Here Tucker is cheating and standing in the shallow water to steal the precious stick away from Stan.



It's a mad scramble in the Thames for a piece of wood!



Tucker goes solo and takes the prize. I'm so proud of my boy! Next time, I'll try to have the real camera at the ready.

Also, I'm traveling for work next week. Most likely no new posts until I get back. I know you'll be sad......

No comments: