Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mark Is Just a Friend

First of all people - Mark is just a friend. He's a friend of the bride from Atlanta, works for the Center for Disease Control and investigates outbreaks. So, when he is busy, look for food to come off the shelves. F-R-I-E-N-D. Got it?

Secondly, I share. By virtue of this blog, I'm a sharer. It's not hard to figure out what I'm thinking or what I am doing. However, if some poor bloke is crazy enough to hang out with me, I will not be sharing that. For Pete's sake I've got to keep a few things private! It is really not fair to him (and I say that only IF there were to be a boy around) and quite honestly, I'm getting tired of the Spanish inquisition every time a boy appears in the blog. Dave, Tom, Mark - all friends. Okay? Are we good? Excellent.


Mark and I started the trend (actually Mark did as I joined him on the dock) and here's the whole gang before the sun sets. We were the only ones left at the end of the wedding weekend. We'd be an Ambercrombie and Fitch ad if we weren't all so old.


Another fantastic shot from Lili, the bride's sister-in-law, as the sun sets.



And finally, me and the other bridesmaids watching the bride. I've got more photos to entertain you with but they need to wait until I'm back home with the Tucker Monster. Have a good weekend everyone and remember: Boys in this blog are friends. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you set the record straight there. Lovely sunset by the way :)