Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gone to the Dogs

When Bob and Tara were in town we dropped by Harrods, the famous department store. It is quite the amazing store that I highly recommend going to see. Sadly, I can never leave there without buying anything. This time around, they have added a pet department. Absolutely amazing!

Here is the bed section. I really wanted to get Tucker a new bed, it's nice to see dog beds that match furniture. Unfortunately, it was just a wee bit out of my price range. Besides, I've got the couch, remember?

And here is the doggy clothing section. They even have an area where dogs can 'try on' the clothes! (And in principal, I am against dressing dogs up unless A: It is Halloween or B: they need winter clothes to stay warm. Otherwise, it's just mean)


I really, really, really wish the Elvis outfit came in a Tucker size. I would have definitely bought it for him if it did. Halloween is right around the corner - or even for next year's Carnival!! Sigh. Sadly, it was too small for him so my dog will continue to remain un-stylish.



Lastly, while out and about in Kensington park, I came across this fountain specifically for dogs. How great is that?!?!? England really is a country that is dog friendly - as countless pictures of Tucker traveling and in the pubs can show. My dog is getting really spoiled.. pubs, dog walker, fountains, running around in parks off the leash... I guess that makes too of us who are happy. :o)



No comments: