Sunday, December 12, 2010

Exhausted...but Employed

If you are wondering where I have been lately, I've been wondering that too. After getting back from the States, I spent a few days attempting to get my life in order before starting full time employment. I'm excited to be working again but geesh! Who thought working five days in a row again would be so hard?!?!? Actually, the work part seems to be the easiest to adapt to, it's my commute that is killing me at the moment. But, I'll figure it out soon.
So - as I've been doing nothing interesting of late, I'll leave you with a picture of Winnie, who will love you as long as you give her enough prosciutto. (Trust me) Also, as I've started work now, I also need to buy a car and find a new place to live. So the posts may be a little sparse as I get my feet under me again. Good news though.... the new job comes with 25 days of vacation/holiday so I should have plenty of opportunities for some new travels. Happy holidays!

No comments: