Saturday, December 4, 2010

Three Weeks

I was in the States for three weeks and had a great time. I didn't take lots of pictures or really do much more than visit family, friends and my house. I did eat a lot however. So, in about 4 photos, this is all I did for three weeks. :o)

First I have to show you this picture of my brother and nephew. They brought the baby into the bed and my brother was so freaked out he would roll on top of him that he fell asleep with his arms by his sides. The little man looks pretty comfortable however.


I also visited my other brother out in Cali who was kind enough to take me cycling. He took the day off of work but still had to field a few phone calls. Apparently crime never takes a day off.


I made my brother ride to the ocean. A little gray, but still a warm day.


Other than visiting my two brothers and their wives and my parents, I ate a lot. And I mean A LOT. This dinner was fried chicken and waffles. As usual, I couldn't resist a food picture. And I have to say, it was darn delicious. Due to my healthy appetite of grease, Mexican food, In n Out Burger, Five Guys Burgers, Chipotle, Baja Fresh, Steak n' Shake, pancakes, waffles, cinnamon rolls, pierogis and nachos- I'm having a little trouble fitting into my clothes. What can I say? I'm just building that nice layer to keep me warm through winter. Ah... the joys of vacation......

No comments: