Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful.....

You may have heard that England has been hit with some snowy weather. Well, I have to tell you.... it is fantastic!


Tucker and I started out for our morning run with a light dusting of snow on the ground. Just enough to make it festive. Tucker has his snappy red coat on as the temperature was just below freezing.


We went along one of our favorite paths by the river. Was seriously skipping in the snow and finally getting into the Christmas spirit. However, that wasn't the end of it. After about a half an hour, it started snowing again.


And looked what happened! We got over four inches in 2 hours. Incredible! Proper snow too. Meaning = you could build a snow man. Needless to say a few things ground to a halt but I don't blame 'em. If this had happened that fast in Chicago, there wouldn't be any cars on the street either. It's going to be cold this week as well. Yeah! I have to admit... it reminds me of Chicago.. and I like it.


No comments: