Friday, June 1, 2012

Jubilee Fever

I just realized that I've been remiss at describing the preparation for the Queen's jubilee. It is just as much fever as last year's Royal Wedding but turned up a notch. It's 4th of July on crack... for Brits.


I stole these photos from a lovely colleague so credit to Loyola for having a good idea for British window dressing and shopping. I'll post a few of my pictures soon as I actually have some, including a good one of Eton High Street all decked out in bunting.



I love this window. Or do I love the puppies in the window?? Hmmm.....



I thought there were two sons and a daughter. Is it Charles or Andrew who gets left off the royal family?


Even the corgis get a mention.



I want this flag!!!!!!




 If you don't have the queen's face on your paper plates, than you are not having a proper picnic.





What an amazing woman! It almost makes me wish I was British. Almost. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the corgi mat!