Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bangers and Beer

Sorry, this post is way over due. Also, I've been gallavanting about so good stuff coming soon. In the mean time, I thought I'd share photos of meat and hops. I know, not the most exciting but what can you say when you go to a party called Bangers and Beer?


Amazingly enough, there were about 12 different sausages to choose from. England LOVES their sausages. I have to admit, Wisconsin is clearly upstaged in this avenue.



You could get a taster portion first and then decide if you wanted to make up a proper bun full.


Just as there was variety with meat, the beer came in several flavors as well. The variety went from light to dark - left to right - funny enough - I somehow got stuck on the first one.



Success! I went for a blonde beer and an apple and stilton smoked sausage. Um Um good.



And not to be left out, we even had some for the vegetarians. Who said we aren't equal opportunity eaters?

No comments: