Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 Random Photos

Happy Easter! Sorry for the delay but I've been spending time enjoying the long weekend and the sunshine. I'm also being very lazy as I just haven't had the energy to upload some new photos. However, I do have some new ones coming up. I finally ventured into Windsor Castle so I've got a few photos from my tour to show you. In the mean time, I don't want to neglect everyone for too long, here are a few recent, random, photos.

I thought this was a good artsy photo of Tucker. It was actually taken in the winter but I finally found it in my pictures folder and wanted to share. It's been about three or four posts since you've seen a picture of my dog so I know you are going through withdrawal.


Also quite a cute photo.. the other day I spent the evening in London visiting my friend Angie (check out the India posts for my info on her wedding) so Tucker had a sleep over at Ronny's house. I dropped off Tucker's bed on Sunday night and then left it up to the dog walker to play taxi on Monday and drop him over at Ronny's house after his Monday walk. However, before Tucker arrived to claim his bed, Ronny thought he would give it a test as he waited for his buddy to come over to play.


Lastly, I decided to embrace the unseasonably warm Easter weather and dust off the wetsuit for my first open water swim of the season. I'm not the only nutter who went into the water, you can see quite a few colorful hats behind me. Needless to say, once I got over the shock of the water, I was then hampered by my lung capacity. I am seriously out of swimming shape. Maybe time to eat a few more doughnuts to help my buoyancy. ;o)  Actual photos you want to see coming soon....

No comments: