Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break - Ending on a Happy Note

It's the last of my lovely spring break photos and this was a great way to end the week. I chose to ride for a bit in the morning and then join the wine tasting for lunch. I wasn't disappointed.
Upon arrival, we were met by budding olive trees and grapevines and our table set up in a wonderful location.


I am not the only one who thought it would be a great way to end the week. The table looks lovely.


All smiles... it's not everyday you park your helmet on a table overlooking a vineyard.


 Lysandra was smart enough to wear the appropriate sleeveless top for sitting in the sun. Although, I think she has some very interesting tan lines from the week.


Some of the riders get a little too excited about the prospect of wine. Needless to say we had to keep an eye on a few people to make sure they could cycle back to the hotel!


Our guide for the day, Edi, entertains the gang while people relax and shop.


As usual, when there is good food involved, I can't resist a photo of my plate. It was heaven. We had wine, cheese, cured meats, bread, olive oil, balsamic and even some bubbles. Ahh... the joys of spring break.... I'm thinking Tuscany next. Who's with me?

No comments: