Thursday, November 20, 2008

Frankfurt and Amsterdam

Sorry for the delay in adventures - I've been swamped with work and work travel. I'm just working on keeping my head above water for the moment so here's what I did recently, but without fun commentary. Lame!


Two weeks ago I traveled to Frankfurt for work. I stayed in this hotel and ate at a very cool restaurant - both sites that did not turn out well on my camera. So, I had to steal the photo from the web instead. Hopefully next time I'll return with the new camera to show great photos of the castle's interior.



I also went to Amseterdam earlier this week. Canals, windmills, lots of people on bicycles and this sign everywhere. (Again, all the photos were at night and just didn't turn out) Would it be a post from me if it didn't refer to alcohol at least once?
I'll be going back to both cities so look for improvement in the future. Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of your blogging??

1 comment:

Barb said...

let us know next time you're in Amsterdam.