Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wheels

My new car arrived today. Whahoo!!



I can't figure out how to fold the rear seats down, open up the trunk from in the car or figure out the display - but I'll get there eventually. Good thing I only stalled twice on the way home. Can I blame a new clutch?





By the way, it is a diesel engine that gets 50+ mpg. Cool, huh?



Oh yeah... and here's a picture of the scratch that I already put in the wheel. It only took me 2.5 miles to run into a curb. How can I be so talented?!!?!?? The sad part is, I was warned as soon as I moved here that I will hit the curb at least once with the left front tire - so sad that I managed to avoid it until I got the new car. Oh well, I guess I don't have to worry about scratching it from now on.... Now, who is ready for a spin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny, Keith and I had a good giggle looking at your handy work.

Anonymous said...

Cool new car! How did you swing that?! Thanks for sharing the pictures... so sorry about the scratch. -- Kelly